This service is available 24/7/365 days a year. This primary objective of Iron Aid is to make sure that motorcycle riders have access to emergency assistance no matter what time of day or where they are in South Africa.
- Roadside Assistance for Mechanical breakdowns and Electrical
- Accident Tow
- 24 Hour Car hire
- Overnight Accommodation
- Vehicle Repatriation service
Summary of Iron Aid Roadside Assistance
- Flat Tyre – Assistance where applicable.
- Flat Battery – Mobile replacement(for customer account)
- Run out of Fuel – Provision of fuel to a max of 5 liters.
- Towing costs – Up to a max of 100 KM round trip max limit R 1000.
- Limited to R 1000 per event.
Outside a radius of 100 km from home per incident:
- Motorcycle / Vehicle Repatriation and Safe Storage – R 1000
- Overnight Accommodation – R 500
- 24-Hour Car Rental – R 500