Personal Insurance

We have various Insurers we approach for our Personal insurances. Each client’s needs is individually assessed and an insurance package is created for the clients personal needs and requirements. You can include your Home, Vehicle, Building and all risks items on this policy to build your package.

Get a Quote Call Me Back

Houseowners Insurance

This covers the buildings against fire, lightning and explosion. Further, it covers the structures from damage due to wind, water, hail, flood, storm, earthquake, theft and malicious damage to name some but not all the insured perils.

Householders Insurance

This covers the contents of the household whilst contained in the buildings against the perils noted above as well as additional ones. Some cover is also provided for goods outside the buildings like laundry and garden furniture.

All Risks

This provides cover for goods you take away from your home against all the above mentioned perils as well as accidental damage or loss. This cover is worldwide.

Call Us

As a thought, we can include accidental damage to your household contents as well.

For all your home insurance enquiries please contact Lisa Luksich.
079 503 5577
011 431 4370